With global competitiveness on the rise, the success of all economies hinges greatly on economic, dependable and available-on-demand electric power.
Consequently, even the demand for electrical power is on the rise. Experts anticipate a global consumption in the range of 36 to 82 PW by the year 2050. In recent years, India’s energy consumption has risen at one of the fastest rates in the world. It is a well-documented fact, however, that the availability of electric power has not kept pace with industrial growth. The gap between demand and supply has been widening by the day.
In-house research and strategic alliances with partners such as Ricardo, UK, have culminated in the launch of a truly stand-apart genre of power generators. Powered by Cooper engines in diesel, LPG or CNG, these rugged generators provide best-in-class solutions for standby power with minimal CapEx & OpEx spend.
The compactness of the generators accrues enormous cost savings for the customer in terms of space requirements especially in areas where space is a luxurious investment.
Cooper Corporation specializes in design and manufacture of Super Silent LPG gas generator sets, with power ranging from 10KVA - 140 KVA (1.2L to 7.8L). Cooper ECOPACK series of Gas Powered Generators are powered by a 2, 3, 4 & 6 cylinder, in-line, and 4-stroke Cooper make-LPG GAS engine, based on state-of-the-art CRDi technology in technical collaboration with Ricardo, UK.
- Powered by Cooper 2, 3, 4 & 6 Cylinder, liquid cooled 1.2L to 7.8 L engine
- Design in technical collaboration with Ricardo, UK
- Electronic Engine management system
- Double overhead camshaft, 4 valves per cylinder
- Maximum safety switches & sensors for water temp. / oil pressure / over speed / IMV / cam sensor / rail pressure sensor
- Lowest fuel & oil consumption in its class
- Compliance with forthcoming emission regulations (Euro IV, US EPA Tier IV interim and CPCB Stage 2).
- Suitable for outdoor installation.
- Easy access and serviceability, integral fuel tank & silencer.