Where We Are Today
At Cooper Corporation, we are continually evolving and building on our strengths.
Over the last three years, we have self-financed 64% of Cooper Corporation's growth by re-investing company capital.
Our sales are geographically diverse, with 40% of our business being with our well-established customer base here in India, with the further 60% being split between long-term clients and new business in the United States of America, the United Kingdom, Germany, Finland, Japan, Austria, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Netherlands, China and Taiwan.
Nearly 40% of our business is with a well-established customer base here in India, with the rest 60% split between long-term clients and new businesses in the United States of America, the United Kingdom, Germany, Finland, Japan, Austria, Spain, Italy, Sweden, the Netherlands, China and Taiwan.
We have our own government-recognised Research and Development Centre studying component design, process and tooling improvements, material improvements and production process equipment development.
We have the support of highly qualified technical consultants based in India, England and Germany. Our manufacturing and production lines utilise Computer, Gantry and Robotic technology. Our foundry and machining tooling are manufactured, calibrated and maintained in-house. All critical inspection gauges are built and calibrated by independent specialist companies
Our Customer Locations and Warehouses Map